Today I am very excited to tell you about the Montessori Tube Academy’s MTA Inclusive Club Membership. Dina offers one-of-a-kind services that facilitate the teaching and learning process in the classroom and at home.
This Montessori Membership includes detailed video presentations and printable materials for teaching children from the age of 3 to 12 years old. Dina is a MACTE-certified Montessori educator, consultant, author, and founder of Montessori Tube Academy with over 14 years of experience.
This membership has been implemented by hundreds of parents and schools across the world. It gained special popularity in recent years since many have discovered just how beneficial homeschooling can be for their children.
Registration is only open twice a year in August and January.
Being a member of the MTA (Montessori Tube Academy) inclusive club will grant you access to:
- All the e-courses for the age group you register for, include a library of hundreds of Montessori video lessons.
- One year of weekly lesson plans for the Montessori lessons covered in the guide of the age group you choose.
- A monthly guide that includes the scope and sequence of the 3-6 or 6-12 lessons. This covers all areas of the Montessori classroom.
- DIY ideas
This program is ideal for parents and teachers who have children in different planes of development and are still new to Montessori.
NB You can access a 24-hour FREE trial to learn more about this membership.
Courses that are included with this Montessori membership:
- Teach your child reading with Montessori materials – Learn how to introduce your child to the Montessori phonetic program and word study
- Montessori Grammar Course – All you need to know to have a rich Grammar shelf as a teacher, parent, or homeschooler
- Montessori Sensorial Course for Early Childhood – Everything you need to know about educating the 5 senses of your child
- Montessori Geometry Course for Early Childhood and Lower Elementary – Learn how to introduce Montessori Geometry lessons in Early childhood and lower elementary
- How to introduce fractions with all operations in Montessori – All you need to know to introduce fractions from early childhood to lower elementary
- Teach your child independence through Practical Life activities – Learn the Montessori practical life curriculum in step-by-step videos
- Montessori Cosmic Course for early childhood and elementary – Explore Geography, Culture, Astronomy, and the Montessori great lessons
- Learn numeration and operations with Montessori materials – Step-by-step presentations from early numeration to long division
- Montessori Sewing Course – Step-by-step presentations to Integrate Sewing in your Montessori Daily Activities and Curriculum
- Arithmetic, Algebra, and operations with decimals (Upper Elementary 9-12)
Upon completion of all 10 courses, your certificate of completion of the courses gets auto-generated each time.
Upper elementary courses (ages 9-12) will also be available for all members. This is particularly helpful to those who homeschool as you will have access to video presentations and curriculum support all the way through.
I used these lessons on several occasions when I was running short on time. My child loved watching Dina’s presentations and we had many great activities that originated from them.
Dina is always very approachable, resourceful, and has practical knowledge. Her materials have been beneficial for homeschooling my primary and upper elementary-aged children.
Being a member of the Montessori Tube Academy inclusive club will grant you access to:
- Early childhood and elementary e-courses that include hundreds of Montessori video presentations
- Access to the additional 7 upper elementary e-courses
- Weekly lesson plans for the Montessori lessons 3-6 / 6-9 / 9-12 age groups. These are perfect for parents who have children in different planes of development. This is one of the main reasons our program became so popular and used by hundreds of parents and schools across the world.
- Printable bundles
- Curriculum manuals
- Future monthly resources (printables, e-courses, and curriculum guides).
- Monthly guides that include the scope and sequence of the lessons for 3-6 / 6-9 / 9-12 age groups that cover all areas of the Montessori classroom.
Please note that registration is only open for a limited period. You can learn more about Dina and her Membership here.
If the membership is closed already, you still can benefit from many support resources created by Montessori Tube Academy. Learn about Montessori Tube Academy courses and other resources here.
resources you might find helpful in your classroom
Morning and Afternoon Visual Home Routine Cards$2.50
Montessori Linear Calendar Warm & Evergreen Regions$4.20
Montessori Linear Calendar Southern Hemisphere$4.20
Montessori Linear Calendar Northern Hemisphere$4.20
Editable Homeschool Planner$9.50
Editable Teacher Planner$9.50
Children’s Watercolour Calendar Mobile With Moon Phases$3.00
Daily and Weekly Editable Practical Life Chore Charts$4.50
Behavior Management and Self Regulation Task Cards$3.00