Here is what’s included:
- Australia/Oceania introductory cards
- Political map of Australia x 4
- Land and water Forms of Australia/Oceania sorting cards (island/lake, cape/bay, peninsula/gulf, strait/isthmus, a system of lakes/archipelago)
- 20 Animals of Australia / Oceania nomenclature cards
- Information cards – Animals of Australia / Oceania (dingo, echidna, red kangaroo, crocodile, rainbow lorikeet, frilled neck lizard, cassowary, koala, kiwi, eastern brown snake, possum, bluebottle jellyfish, fairy penguin, Tasmanian devil, kookaburra, wombat, tasselled wobbegong, platypus, blue tongue lizard)
- Parts of a koala nomenclature cards with definitions and “My Parts of a Koala” booklet
- Life cycle of a koala cards
- Animals of the Great Barrier Reef activities
- Australian Children’s Rhymes Book with 7 classic Australian Children’s Rhymes
- 64 pages
This unit study of Australia/Oceania contains hands-on resources to teach students about unique aspects of the continent while improving their concentration, logical thinking, comprehension skills, reading and so much more.
All resources are designed to adapt to each individual student and fit your classroom needs. Students would learn about different cultural and geographical aspects of the continent, and the diversity of wildlife.
This list of resources is a great addition to your continent boxes and art/cultural display area.
NB This printable is also included in the money-saving bundle – Australia Oceania Continent Bundle. If you have purchased the bundle in the past, you don’t need to purchase this printable as well.