Here is what’s included:
- Montessori Human Body Nomenclature Printable contains 3-part cards with photos of different parts of the body. Vocabulary used: head, eyes, mouth, teeth, toes, leg, arm, chest, elbow, neck, shoulder, chin, ear, nose, hair, foot, belly, hand, fingers, torso, knee.
22 x picture + label cards
22 x label cards
22 x picture cards
blank cards for student booklet (boy and girl)
- “Sometimes my body feels” vocabulary cards featuring photographs
- “Humans” picture cards to demonstrate the diversity of the human body
- Parts of the body silhouette match-up cards
- do-a-dot coloring printouts
- cutting and coloring human body puzzles
- Parts of the body poster, matching cards, art line cut and paste activities featuring clipart (boy and girl)
- Five Senses poster, matching cards, art line cut and paste activities featuring clipart (boy and girl)
- Five Senses clip cards
- Fetal development sequencing cards and line art cut and paste activity.
The pack is suitable for children aged 3 – 5.