This Food and Nutrition Pack contains Montessori-inspired 3-part cards, cards for sorting and classifying. These materials are designed to give children an initial introduction to whole foods, and nutrition, and present two sources of food – plants and animals.
Here is what’s included:
- Nutritional Facts – 3 part cards with foods and vitamins – (a set of 8 cards)
- Sorting activity – “Sometimes” and “Everyday” foods
- Whole Foods – 3 part cards
- Plants We Eat sorting activity
- Cards with 9 different animals and food that comes from it
- Food In its Natural Habitat (cards with 15 different examples of food growing in nature).