This pack with engaging learning activities for Pre-K students would broaden their vocabulary, help them improve their fine-motor skills, ability to discriminate according to different characteristics such as color and size. These are great for use in the Montessori classrooms and early childhood classrooms as individual quiet activities.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- photo cards for sorting colors
- fall vocabulary photo cards (American and British versions)
- fall shapes match-up activity
- cards for practicing counting 0 -5
- size sorting
- do-a-dot worksheets
- puzzles for coloring in
- handwriting practice
- living/non-living cards for sorting
- matryoshka doll strips for cutting.
THIS PRINTABLE IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THE MONEY – SAVING SEASONAL HANDS-ON ACTIVITIES FOR PRESCHOOLERS BUNDLE